Re: [glob2-devel] Priority

From: Cyrille Dunant
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Priority
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:30:36 +0100

On Sunday 26 March 2006 01:31, Kyle Lutze wrote:
> � wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > We have understood that most people want a priority system for buildings
> > construction. We might implement this when we (Nuage and I) get some
> > time. Please summary how you want the system to work.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Steph
>
> automatically.
> order:
> 1. inns
> 2. swarms
> 3. cannons and walls
> 4. schools
> 5. barracks, tracks, pools
> 6. markets
>
> I think this would be the easiest to keep from micromanagement.

No, I think the order should be defined be the player, otherwise why would he
even give the orders ?

Is I plant an inn, a race track, then a swimming pool then a school, this is
the order in which I want them built.

Else, you could have a priority bar, distinct from the units bar.

And units should not idle. Not if there is available potential work (filling
inns, building stuff)