Re: [glob2-devel] Priority

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Priority
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:28:08 +0200

In my eyes, we still have an inn-bug.

i'd suggest to fine-tune the priority-system as it exists right now by splitting inns into inns-with-less-than-[25|50|75|100]%-food. That way inns, that are really low on corn could be prioritized. the globs that get ordered to an inn, work till the inn is full. as it is now globs loose most of their time by switching from one job to filling up an inn that misses _one_ corn and running back to their old job or even worse they run halfe the map from one inn that misses one corn to the other.

often, when work doesn't get done i reduce worker-count to all of my inns to 0. it doesn't hurt as it takes a while to empty all inns. if the priority-system doesn't get changed in the proposed way, i'd wish a global checkbox "suply inns" [and "suply turrets/swarms"] to be able to quickly free workers to do important tasks.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have understood that most people want a priority system for buildings construction. We might implement this when we (Nuage and I) get some time. Please summary how you want the system to work.

Thanks,