Re: [glob2-devel] Priority

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Priority
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:12:02 +0200

No, I think the order should be defined be the player, otherwise why would he even give the orders ?

Is I plant an inn, a race track, then a swimming pool then a school, this is the order in which I want them built.

That's worth consideration but the problem are buildings that need constant suply. So your globs might starve when they build the inns tracks, schools .... and then consider filling the inn.

Else, you could have a priority bar, distinct from the units bar.

for each building? we don't want micro-management.

And units should not idle. Not if there is available potential work (filling inns, building stuff)

that's what all agree on.