[glob2-devel] Refactoring

From: Sébastien
Subject: [glob2-devel] Refactoring
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:43:57 +0200

Hi,
As a first step in the migration to string, I suppressed use of xxxprintf
format functions and replaced it by boost::format. Why ? Because xxxprintf
use ellipsis and as a result, we can't pass string to this function, we have
to call c_str() for every string. With boost::format we can use strings
directly, wich is far more practical... It impact directly the
GameGUI::addMessage method, it doesn't use the ellipsis anymore...
The next step is to use only strings in StringTable and in Widgets...
I also cleaned some unused functions in Utilities and SupportFunctions
(concat, dencat, newstrdup...) but I guess I missed some...