Re: [glob2-devel] increasing our workforce

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] increasing our workforce
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:34:40 +0100

We are probably the only open source project in which the official maintainer
does not have internet access ! This is not a critics to Bradley, as I was
the previous maintainer and didn't had enough time to correctly work on glob2
anymore ; but I think we really need people (perhaps more than one) that have
good Internet connection and CVS access and some time to apply patch, fixes,
and perhaps could do some release work too. Furthermore, the maintainer does
not need to be the main coder ; if Bradley wants to focus on adding new
features, perhaps we could have someone (or, again, several people) that do
the maintainance work.

http://nct.ysagoon.com