Re: [glob2-devel] Water needed

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Water needed
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:25:34 +0100

> Sounds funny. but how about a well to raise fertility of the
> wheat/wood?

Yes, that makes sense.  That would also give you additional control
for resource management.

> Next idea for the well: the well is 2x2 and needs workers. they walk
> in, come out 5s after that and splash some water in the near
> surrounding (walk 5 steps randomly and aply their water (blue
> ball)). Easiest would be to define the water gradient by the number
> of workers in the well both in size as in value and not calculate
> every splashing into the gradient.

This reminds me of two issues:
1. Could your new graphics algorithm be used to animate water in buildings
   or resources?
   Then I could also also imagine sources, or springs instead of wells.
2. When I'm looking at your big clouds, I would like to see them rain.

--
Kai Antweiler