Re: [glob2-devel] Water needed

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Water needed
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:56:03 +0100

Joey Marshall wrote:
I like the idea of being able to build wells to increase the fertility
of soil. I actually thought of that before reading Leo's post as well.

Oh! So I have to hurry to patent my invention!

Claim 1: Use a liquid to poor it on the ground
Claim 2: Use a liquid suitable to influence live in the ground
Claim 3: Use the described technique in a simulated environment both offline
and online
Claim 4: Use the described technique in a computer game
Claim 5: Use the described technique in a RTS-game

Did I miss anything?

;) Leo Wandersleb