Re: [glob2-devel] problem with the script engine

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] problem with the script engine
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:25:28 +0100

> is there an address i can send my save game to so a developer can see
> whats what (if not i would like to volunteer for beta testing any tool
> that somebody comes up with)

If you can compress the file < 512kB, you can use our bugtracker
to offer the save game:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=glob2

It can take a long time until someone takes care.
And what is written in the mailing list is quickly forgotten.
Please write a bug report, so that we don't forget about this.

--
Kai Antweiler