Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Release

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Release
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:21:08 -0400

If you feel so, then how about this:

Feature freeze as of now. Only bug fixes until we release, and we will
release next Tuesday. For those who have time, do some testing of the
game. Run AI vs AI matches on a variety of maps while *in* gdb. If the
game crashes, do a backtrace, (type bt in gdb), and if you know how,
do a little reverse engineering to find out a bit better what caused
the bug. This means finding the first line in the backtrace that is
glob2 code and not standard library code, framing it (using frame 1 or
frame 2 or frame 6 or however), then using the print command to print
variables that you see.

I'm going to check out a second version of Glob2 as I'm quite eager to
start implementing some of my new ideas.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.