Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Release

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Release
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:26:58 +0200

> On 3/30/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
>> if anyone has a powerfull computer, running glob2 inside valgrind could be
>> nice too. Is the --nox working now ?

> I have done this actually, and glob2 comes out quite clean. I found an
> Echo bug and in a couple of cases I needed valgrind to debug some
> irrational behavior in the new unit allocation system.

Valgrind often corrects bad memory management.  So programs that would
normally crash won't crash.

I think I just fixed the bug.
Steph, please have a look at "src/GlobalContainer.cpp" line 99.

GlobalContainer::~GlobalContainer(void)
{
        // unlink GUI style
        if(!runNoX) delete Style::style;
        Style::style = &defaultStyle;

I have put the "if(!runNoX)"  before "delete ...", but I don't know
if this could cause a memory leak under certain circumstances.

--
Kai Antweiler