Re: [glob2-devel] Update: Core Rewrite

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Update: Core Rewrite
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 22:16:05 -0400

On 5/13/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
Do you pull from master regularly to ensure a smooth marge afterwards ?

Steph

No I haven't been, but now that u mention it, I will do a local merge
sometime soon.

I've not gotten the code not only to compile, but the main loop works!
The bug didn't turn out to be as serious as i had thought. Lots of
little bugs though, they are going to creep.

And some time later, I also got the daemon for the new YOG to work.
The unit tests all pass, and the server and client can successfully
communicate, I am now working on smoothing out some of the menu
problems.

I'm gonna have to do a major sweep of the code to make sure I haven't
missed anything in the near future. Some of the unused but usefull
features have been temporarily commented out.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.