Re: [glob2-devel] Update: Core Rewrite *Important, Steph really upset*

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Update: Core Rewrite *Important, Steph really upset*
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:40:07 +0200

On Monday 14 May 2007 05:14:50 Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> In light of my recent work, I've pulled from the master, and k776
> somehow convinced me (against me will) to push back to the master with
> my changes. The game isn't totally broken. Don't try YOG though. Right
> now it connects to localhost, so if your not running a glob2 -daemon
> as root, it will simply crash when it fails to connect.

NO !

You have to push in another branch. You are not alone working in glob2's code.

I'm *extremely* upset. We have worked hard to have mercurial to provide
efficient branching and now you push unstable, fully incompatible code to
master.

If this type of unsocial behavior continues, I'll kill the project,
redirecting the domain to some insult message.

You can always fork but I don't want the name and the spirit of our work
destroyed this way.

http://stephane.magnenat.net