Re: [glob2-devel] Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Martin Voelkle
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:41:17 +0200

With Nct doing the new OO scripting language, Leo doing unit allocation,
Bradley doing Map header and multiplay stuff, I felt kind of useless, since
all I can do is make packages when release are out, or bug test.

So I spent a good 5-6 hours working on a new theme for the Globulation 2
wiki. I took the logo from the ML (someone made a bunch of them).

Overall, I think this theme would be really good as the default. Its a huge
step up from what was there.

If you want to check it out go to
http://globulation2.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page&useskin=roundedblue

or if you want to browse the site with the theme, change it in your
preferences.

Please gives me all feedback you have and report any browser issues. There
is probably some I need to fix (have only managed to test on 4 browsers on
Linux, still need opera and IE 6 and 7 and firefox on Windows before I can
call it complete, but that will be done within a day or two.

I like the style, but:
- this mix of blue and green is a bad idea IMHO.
- The GNU head, get rid of it. It's just ugly there.

Anyone up to changing the theme to this?

Not this exacly, but I am for that direction.

Martin