Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:34:58 +1200

>Might want to make them a bit bigger too.

Done.

>Here's a zip of borders I made and 2 versions of a new logo. Logos aren't too good by my standards, but oh well. Borders are transparent GIF, and logos are 32-bit PNGs.

The borders you made wont fit (as in compatibility) with the theme :( Its a funny theme actually. It supports somewhere into the 1400x1200, but uses a whole heap of images for the same thing. I'll have to optimize it eventually, try cut down on load time.

Also remember, transperant PNGs dont work in IE6.

I've made some changes to the theme. Please comment.
--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/