Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: NanoTech
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:46:04 -0600

The borders you made wont fit (as in compatibility) with the theme :( Its a funny theme actually. It supports somewhere into the 1400x1200, but uses a whole heap of images for the same thing. I'll have to optimize it eventually, try cut down on load time.

Yea, sorry 'bout that. I must have been tired. I've attached some new ones that should work.

Also remember, transperant PNGs dont work in IE6.

Ya, but there are ways of getting them to work. I like your logo better anyways. :P You might want to tweak it a bit tho, the globs look over-saturated (too bright).

--
NanoTech :: http://www.nanotechcorp.net/
----