Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: NanoTech
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 22:37:00 -0600

Anti-aliasing. It helps make any design smoother and more "pro".

What do you mean by this? I've developed web pages for several years now and I've never heard of any web based anti aliasing.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant on the anti-aliasing on the rounded corners and tabs and such.

More colors in logo. or at least different shades of blue, all one color is kinda boring.

I didn't make the logo, only took one someone made and edited it a bit. If you are a graphics expert, by all means, make a new one :D

Well, I wouldn't call myself an "Expert", but I'll give it a shot ;)

Transparency. Rounded corners look awesome, but having a box surround them ruins the effect.

Hmm, I tried to get this to work, but no luck :( I might leave it the way it is for now.

What graphics program do you use? I could try with Fireworks...

No link background. More of a personal opinion, but I think it makes the links stand out too much.

What do you mean by that?

 The background color on links: Example

--
NanoTech :: http://www.nanotechcorp.net/