Re: [glob2-devel] more issues noticed while testing new version

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] more issues noticed while testing new version
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 01:24:30 -0400

On 8/2/07, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
> You want I should file hundreds of bugs, one for each item at the URL
> I mentioned above???  I currently plan to use the bug tracker only for
> the most serious issues.

Anything that is likely to not get fixed within houres or days should definitely go to the bt. the bt is patient and reminds us of issues maybe in years. i promise nobody will read your bug listings next month as it is not clear where you have to look for bugs that are _not_yet_fixed_

Personally I prefer the website approach. Things in the bug tracker get old too quickly, and especially for small items its allot of clutter that slows down bug fixing.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.