Re: [glob2-devel] themable music and feature freeze

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] themable music and feature freeze
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:16:37 +1200

Beta1-rc is feature freezed, but if you push to master, it should be fine.

As for syndata, the ways its setup, if it goes into the new data-2007 folder (I knew it was a good idea to make ;)), then all it will mean is a few extra downloads in the future. It shouldn't break anything (provided the oringal 5 music files stay in zik/

Regards
Kieran