Re: [glob2-devel] beta1-rc update - New tutorial campaign

From: Joe Wells
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] beta1-rc update - New tutorial campaign
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:35:22 +0100

"Kieran P" <address@hidden> writes:

> For Joe, if you are still around,

Not planning on testing anything, but I just downloaded the .tar.gz
file to take a look at one of Bradley's fixes.

> the RC should hopefully update within an
> hour. The way to see if its working, look in the campaigns folder of the newly
> downloaded tarball and you should find 6 files. 4 maps, one txt, and 1 scons
> conscript. If they are there, then boot up glob2 and go to the campaigns
> screen.

The files are missing.  (The only thing in the campaign directory is a
SConscript file which doesn't seem to do anything for me.)  This is
probably because the most recent file in the .tar.gz file is
timestamped 2007-08-12T05:12Z, which is more than 16 hours ago.  So
the process of updating the .tar.gz file on the server does not seem
to be running every hour as it supposedly is set up to do.  Or if it
is running every hour, it is using old data.

--
Joe