Re: [glob2-devel] explorers and forbidden zones

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] explorers and forbidden zones
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:47:08 +0100

I would suggest to correlate explores attacking ability to their own
health status.
In an extreme case, explores would need almost full health to be able to attack.

If turrets would choose specifically explorers that pose a threat, it
could take out an attack
faster.  Thus they become more valuable.  To balance this, we could
than make turret attacks weaker -- which would allow explorers to stay
alive longer.
That would ease the problem of explorers dying constantly by foolishly
flying into turrets.
We even could make lower level turrets be unable to completely kill explorers.

--
Kai Antweiler