[glob2-devel] lets get out beta5 asap

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] lets get out beta5 asap
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 20:43:41 +0100

hi list,

beta5 has been in the making for at least 6 months now and i stalled releasing it due to crash bugs related to markets that we could not fix yet.
on the other hand we have a great new feature:
thanx to Michiel De Muynck we have replays! lets get this out to our small community.

i disabled the in-game key binding and GUI for markets but not the editor and script features related to markets. unfortunately i don't know a central feature to switch on or off buildings.

could you please check if i'm missing anything or if we have known crash-bugs in the game.

Regards,

Leo Wandersleb