Re: [glob2-devel] Tutorial translation isn't detected

From: Majid AL-Dharrab
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Tutorial translation isn't detected
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:16:57 +0300

Hello, Stéphane

Actually I copied it to the "scripts" folder but I forgot to write the "S" down in my previous message
Please tell me if you can see the Arabic translation after using "LANG=ar.utf-8 glob2" and using the file in the attachments of this thread:
http://globulation2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1061
Thank you

2009/12/4 Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden>
Hello,

Thank you for contributing to Glob2 ! :-)

> I'm working on an Arabic translation for the tutorial campaign and
> used the Arabic language code of "ar" as the second argument in the
> show command. I copied my translation to /usr/share/game/glob2/script
> but it didn't appear and the English strings are shown instead. Please
> note that the interface text is shown in Arabic correctly as I
> translated it. Is there anything missing in what I did?
> The script for part1 scenario is in the attachments.

The directory name is scripts with a trailing "s":
/usr/share/game/glob2/scripts

Have a nice day,

Stéphane

--