[glob2-devel] Tutorial translation isn't detected

From: Majid AL-Dharrab
Subject: [glob2-devel] Tutorial translation isn't detected
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:04:06 +0300

Hello,
I'm working on an Arabic translation for the tutorial campaign and
used the Arabic language code of "ar" as the second argument in the
show command. I copied my translation to /usr/share/game/glob2/script
but it didn't appear and the English strings are shown instead. Please
note that the interface text is shown in Arabic correctly as I
translated it. Is there anything missing in what I did?
The script for part1 scenario is in the attachments.