Re: [glob2-devel] lets get out beta5 asap

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] lets get out beta5 asap
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 01:10:18 +0100

Hi *

right now i'm updating the changes [1] page to show what's new in beta5. can it really be we have 4 new languages? off-screen-units is still not out neither? i always had only one big feature in mind: replays.

What can we write about USL? I see the scripts but don't know nothing about what they are good for.

please add missing changes to the wiki.

Regards,

Leo Wandersleb

[1] http://globulation2.org/wiki/index.php?title=Changes