[glob2-devel] Beta 5

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Beta 5
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:55:45 -0300

I am gearing up to try and get some beta 5 ready to go. I am confused about the current state of the mercurial though, the latest version of mercurial gives a very confusing 30 heads when i use the hg heads command. I am not sure where to start from. I have noticed there have been some memory leak fixes in the latest tip. Does anyone object to me pulling the current tip into beta5-rc and starting from there to work through the bugs in the bug tracker and doing a release soon? I dont know what development has gone on lately in the different branches.

--
----
Bradley Arsenault.