Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 5

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 5
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:45:55 +0200

Hi,

I just clicked through all revisions in default since beta5-rc was forked off.
to me beta5-rc makes no sense at all. work on replays was first done in its own
branch. this was then merged to default. default was then immediately forked to
beta5-rc for feature freeze. nevertheless all work on replays took place in
default except for one commit. also tons of bug-fixing took place in default
that should have gone to beta4 or at least beta5. as no extra features were
added to default since one year, to me both beta5-rc and default are what i
intended to have in beta5-rc and suggest to merge default to beta5-rc as Bradley
suggested.

Regards,

Leo Wandersleb