Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 5

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 5
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 13:46:35 +0200

Hi Bradley,

== hg issue ==

if you still get 30 heads, you should first sort out that issue. We had chatteed
about that earlier and those heads you saw were definitely no heads here and on
the server. Please don't work on a broken repository at your side.

http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new/ has 5 heads and that's it. Please try with
hg version 1.4.3 and post here what version you are using so we can debug and
maybe get in touch with the hg team to sort out what's going on.

== merge tip to b5 or not ==

http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new/graph/4207?revcount=200 shows all the
projects history since beta5 was forked off. I don't know a quick way to find
all changes to default filtering out changes to beta4 and 5 and merges from
those but I think merging default to beta5 has a high potential of further
delaying beta5. still porting back mem-leak fixes might be a good idea.

Regards,

Leo Wandersleb