Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 5

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 5
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:59:22 +0200

Hi

On 21/08/10 17:15, Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> Actually I just managed to figure it out. Its just that the numbering
> system is different when I clone beta5-rc. I havent used Mercurial in a
> while, still getting used to it again. I am gonna do some bug fixes. I
> might need some people to test networking with over the next week. Be
> sure to be in glob2 chat room

using -r on hg clone or hg pull results in cropping of the repository. on the
one hand you get smaller repositories but on the other hand doing hg clone -r
beta4-rc will result in a repository that has beta5-rc revisions but not the
latest ones.

thus i would consider using -r on clone and push/pull an advanced topic and not
promote it on the wiki for hg-beginners.

regards,

leo wandersleb