Re: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.5 status, regular snapshots

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.5 status, regular snapshots
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:12:11 -0700

Dossy Shiobara wrote:
> On 3/4/09 10:33 AM, Dmitry Marakasov wrote:

> Source snapshots could be done easily using the build farm, where a
> slave just checks out the code, tar.gz's it up and uploads it to
> getgnash.org.

> Should I set this up?

  Yes, I think it's only uploading binary snapshots now to
http://gnashdev.org/builds/. Adding source snapshots would be a good
idea, as the older distcheck script we used to use has been replaced by
having buildbot run "make distcheck" every few hours. I've recently
hacked up buildbot to also build multiple configurations.

  I got buildbot doing "make snapshot-deb" and "make rpm", and figured
out how to glob the directory to find the date stamped files, but
haven't debugged that to the point where the files actually get
uploaded... I'd like to do this when "make check" passes.