Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installing mips port to Yeeloong continues to fail

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installing mips port to Yeeloong continues to fail
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:30:45 +0200

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 07:17:53PM +0900, yamamotok wrote:
> Disabling authentication worked for me. That is, use this command line
> to boot the D-I:
>
> g console=tty no_auto_cmd debian-installer/allow_unauthenticated=true

Sorry, I disabled the allow_unauthenticated override thinking it was no longer
necessary, but it turns out first stage of the install (udeb download) still
needs it.

New initrd.gz images in archive.gnewsense.org should no longer have this
problem (I'm testing the new build right now).

--
Robert Millan