Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU FDL doc (was: Parkes alpha 1)

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU FDL doc (was: Parkes alpha 1)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:05:47 +0200

> * GNU Emacs doesn't come in the default install (smiles). When I
> installed it, I found that the Emacs Info manual is missing, I think
> this should be because of Debian's DFSG. I'd be good to include the
> documentation in gNewSense Parkes.

Yes, it is because Debian's DFSG. I wrote the page
http://gnewsense.org/Projects/DocRejectedByDebian to have a deeper
understanding of the issue and to fix it.

The gnu-doc package for Parkes can be found on
http://christophe.jarry.ouvaton.org/gnu-linux/gnewsense/parkes/gnu-doc_0.2-1_all.deb.

Christophe