Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU FDL doc

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU FDL doc
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:17:30 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Is it possible to push this package[1] into the default installation of
gNewSense Parkes ?

[1]:
http://christophe.jarry.ouvaton.org/gnu-linux/gnewsense/parkes/gnu-doc_0.2-1_all.deb

I presume it is possible as I far as I maintain and support it for as long
as gNewSense will carry it separately from Debian. Is it ok Sam?

No need for maintaining it. We can pull those in from Debian with some selective debmirrorring like we do for Metad. I added it to the roadmap [1] as a separate step.

(I actually should add debmirror scripts to debderiver or something to make our infrastructure more transparent and make it easier to contribute to.)

[1] http://gnewsense.org/Roadmap