Re: [Gnewsense-dev] WindowMaker package with Parkes branding

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] WindowMaker package with Parkes branding
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:23:26 +0100

Op Wed, 5 Dec 2012 19:51:50 +0100
schreef Marek Buras <address@hidden>:
> Okay, so here are modified sources for WindowMaker package with
> Parkes branding integrated:
>   http://cyfr0n.c0.pl/gns/parkes/wmaker_0.92.0-8.2gnewsense1.dsc
> It's not the same version as in my first message, so please download
> it again using dget.

Looks good.

Could you take another look at gNewSense.theme.txt? It has a typo in
the Description field, which is also missing a bit at the end.

It's also worth mentioning that the background falls under the Expat
license, and of course Felipe deserves credit for it.

The Debian theme doesn't seem to be in the way. Any reason why you're
removing it?

The menu in your screenshot has "gNewSense" at the top of your menu. On
my system the title is "Applications", same with Squeeze's version as
with yours. How does that work?