Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Build from scratch

From: Stanislav German-Evtushenko
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Build from scratch
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 18:48:20 +0400

You're right. Most processes are not documented. But we recently started the Processes page [1] to try to fill the holes in documentation.

A potential contributor asked recently what is actually involved in creating a new release of gNewSense. You can find the short answer in the mailing list [2].

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Processes
[2] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-dev/2014-01/msg00011.html

Hello Felipe,

Thanks for the links. I've gone through the wiki, BZR repository briefly and some of the mail threads.
The issue is that this doesn't give any idea of the final destination. Also the current situation is unclear.

Stanislav