gnobog-devel

[Gnobog-devel] Re: gnobog problems

From: renaud_chaillat
Subject: [Gnobog-devel] Re: gnobog problems
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:53:51 CEST

Well, it looks like we were not automatically subscribed to
the list by Savannah, as it should...
Sorry for the delay.

The libprefs compilation problem with debug is fixed (bogus message),
but the real problem is the segfault when creating an empty document
object (it works for me).

Could you check out the current cvs version, then do a
./configure --enable-gtk2-debug=yes
then compile and run and report us the output ?

The tar and preferences problem when starting gnobog will have
to be fixed also, your system is definitely interesting :-)
Can you tell me if you have a .gnobog dir in your home, and what
you have in it ? If you find a preferences file there, could you
mail its content ?

Renaud