Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ANNOUNCE] tlator-0.1 initial release

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ANNOUNCE] tlator-0.1 initial release
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 08:50:21 +0100

On 2003-09-09 07:38:38 +0100 Mark A. Flacy <address@hidden> wrote:
"Latest make from debian sid" has no meaning to me.

http://packages.debian.org/make will tell you the version. Alternatively, from http://www.debian.org/ -> Debian Packages -> Search packages -> type "make" and pick "unstable" then search. Or View package lists -> unstable -> development. Lots of ways.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden