[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: script to convert set of dirs into arch repo

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: script to convert set of dirs into arch repo
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:07:10 +0100

On Sep 09 2003, Aspect wrote:
> What presently seems the best way to do this is:
>
> cd project-0.1
>   tla make-category project
>   tla make-branch project--mainline
>   tla make-version project--mainline--0.1
>   tla init-tree project--mainline--0.1
>   vi `tla make-log`
>   tla tagging-method implicit # YMMV - use tree-lint to fix tagging properly
>   tla import
>   tla commit
> cd ..

Alternatively:

  cd project-0.1
  tla init-tree project--mainline--0.1
  tla tagging-method tagline                    # my current preference
  tla import -s

The -s option to import tells tla to create category, branch & version
as needed. Also, if you don't specify a log, import will supply a
default one, along the lines of: "(initial import)".

I'm lazy, so I use the shortcuts...

Stig
--
brautaset.org