Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ANN: Linux Kernel Arch Repository

From: John Goerzen
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ANN: Linux Kernel Arch Repository
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:28:10 -0500

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 01:16:19PM -0700, Tupshin Harper wrote:
> Wonderful. Do you have any plans to use the BK changeset level of
> granularity for recent BK managed kernels instead of just the releases
> that are posted to kernel.org? The CVS and SVN exported versions of the
> BitKeeper trees include this information, so you wouldn't need to use BK
> in order to get the info.

I would like to do that.  I'm not sure I trust bk -> cvs -> arch since cvs
doesn't really have a notion of changesets.  I did look into the Subversion
gateway, but every time I tried to access svn.kernel.org, I got a connection
refused message.  Do you happen to know if the Subversion gateway moved?