[Gnu-arch-users] Re: ANN: Linux Kernel Arch Repository

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ANN: Linux Kernel Arch Repository
Date: 01 Oct 2003 08:57:41 +0900

John Goerzen <address@hidden> writes:
> $ tla get linux--linus-pre--2.6 wc-pre
> corrupt archive
>   name: address@hidden
>   location: /home/jgoerzen/tla/repos/linux
>   revision: linux--linus-pre--2.6--patch-5
>
> Could it be that the patches.tar.gz file is not beeing modified?

It _should_ unpack the patches.tar.gz files, modify various things
inside (update and rename all patch-log files, update index files),
rename, and repack the patches.tar.gz file.  Worked in testing... :-)

It _may_ be related to the previous problem (using the incorrect archive
name) though I'm not sure exactly how, as in your case the actual
archive name is being ignored for renaming purposes.

Anyway try the latest version, and if it still doesn't work, could you
send me one of the -patches.tar.gz files that gets marked as being
corrupt (plus its full archive pathname)?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Freedom's just another word, for nothing left to lose   --Janis Joplin