Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.1 plans

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.1 plans
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:29:57 -0500

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:
Robert>
Robert> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 05:18, Tom Lord wrote:
>> But good examples of why I'm wrong with that hypothesis are welcome,
>> of course.
Robert>
Robert> A java project, that wants to treat .class (.o) files as excluded, but
Robert> also recieves some .class files from elsewhere to link into jars - but
Robert> without the source. They may even be arbitrarily mixed in amongst the
Robert> code they have source for, and unable to split them out via configs.

Oh please.

If you have a bunch of .class files, put the damned things in a jar file
somewhere else and put the jar file in your classpath.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above