Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.1 plans

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.1 plans
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:40:58 -0400

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 05:42:29PM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:
> > I really don't think that works for me though -- I _want_ untagged files
> > to be flagged as errors, because I often forget to add tags > >
> > (obviously with emacs, where new files can come from CVS, but also > >
> > with my personal projects!).
>
> `tla commit --strict'?

But that will then fail on all those files which I didn't tag becuase they're
actually junk/not-source, right?  untagged-source gives the ability to make
the commit fail if I forgot to tag a source file (which is good), now I want
a way to add regexps for files tha I don't want to include in that set...

-Miles
--
.Numeric stability is probably not all that important when you're guessing.