Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: documentation as info

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: documentation as info
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Denys Duchier <address@hidden>

    > Florian Weimer <address@hidden> writes:

    > > Perhaps we should make Texinfo the master documentation source anyway?

    > I am very much in favor of that option

While I acknowledge that the current doc language is, to put it
mildly, problematic, please allow me to discourage a mad rush to
texinfo.

I intend to make improvements in this area but (a) don't consider
texinfo-as-source much of an improvement and (b) want to work on this
a bit later, rather than sooner.