Re: [Gnu-arch-users] is star-merge right for me?

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] is star-merge right for me?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:44:24 -0700

On Thursday, Sep 18, 2003, at 22:01 US/Pacific, Robert Anderson wrote:

Not unless you've got a "private mirror", which is probably a pretty
good idea if you're working with those sources to any real degree.

You can cacherev in a mirror (that you have write-access to) - that's an
exception to the "mirrors are read-only" rule.

        Oh, excellent.  That's a good exception, I'd think.  :)

I had attempted to mirror this archive in the past, but the mirror failed with a few 404s part of the way through. Mirroring wouldn't have really helped me because what I was trying to use as a mirror source seems to be unavailable right now.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>