Re: [Gnu-arch-users] is star-merge right for me?

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] is star-merge right for me?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:44:55 -0700

On Thursday, Sep 18, 2003, at 21:31 US/Pacific, Robert Anderson wrote:

You mean in building the reference tree?  No biggie.  You might want to
either cacherev in a few spots on the tla--devo--1.1 line (between
patch-100 and the latest revision), or maybe create a revision library
for that version.

        I don't believe I can cacherev that archive, can I?

I'm not familiar with revision libraries...that seems like it could be the right answer. Thanks for the pointer.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>