Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ego and the contest, was: SourceForge.net Servi

From: Tupshin Harper
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ego and the contest, was: SourceForge.net Service Update: CVS
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:47:34 -0700

Tom Lord wrote:

   > From: Robert Anderson <address@hidden>

   > A replacement of the old info, including Miles' script would be nice,
   > though.

Hypothesis:
Everybody like to talk about what should be done to the wiki.

Nobody likes to actually do it (unless "it" is quite trivial).

(Rationale of hypothesis:  it's an awefully inconventient interface
for editting a collection of files on which you want to make a
"sweeping" change.)

I would be quite happy to cut and paste Miles' e-mail into the wiki, replacing the old info with what he posted. That would be quite trivial. But since I can't vouch for it's correctness, I thought that might be a bit presumptuous.

-Tupshin