Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch

From: Paul Hedderly
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:57:57 +0100

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 12:41:01AM +0200, Pau Aliagas wrote:

> I prefer tagline naming method, but as you say that's too deep by now.
> Explicit tagging is by far the best choice.

I prefer that you use the tagline method - and it defaults to explicit
if you don't make taglines. That way new files can get taglines and over
time things get nicer.

I don't know what tagging method John used for his tree. I suspect
names. I would like to change that so that if his tree became a base
that everyone tagged from we wouldn't be stuck with names.

--
Paul