Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: give us a hand with arch

From: Tobias C. Rittweiler
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: give us a hand with arch
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:18:00 +0200

> On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 16:32, Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:
> > Hmm, Andrea looks pretty much like a female firstname to me. Well, it's
> > at the very least a female name in German. :-)

On Friday, September 26, 2003 at 4:51:20 PM,
    Patrick Mauritz <address@hidden> wrote:
> so Andrea Bocelli must be a female tenor, right? :-)

On Friday, September 26, 2003 at 3:42:57 PM,
    Samium Gromoff <address@hidden> wrote:
> Andrea is male.

On Friday, September 26, 2003 at 4:44:35 PM,
    Zack Brown <address@hidden> wrote:
> He's a guy.

Oups. I actually thought something like that and didn't want to write
anything about it, but then my familarity with the language usage of
German combined with the knowledge about Latin induced me finally.

Never thought that the Italian people abused their latin origin
that much. ;->

-- tcr (address@hidden)  ``Ho chresim'eidos uch ho poll'eidos sophos''