Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch

From: Alexander Deruwe
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:05:56 +0200

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 10:14:46AM +0100, Paul Hedderly wrote:

[...]

> Even better - if we start adding taglines (unique, unchanging tags) such
> as:
>
> /*
>  * arch-tag: DO_NOT_CHANGE_b85434bac70c3f186e66c110805ec317
>   */

As I mentioned in another thread, it would be beneficial to start adding
these to the kernel source even before arch is being used wildly.

Also, I think using Miles' suggested tagline format is slightly better,
because the "do not change" notification can be removed once people get
used to the concept of a tagline.

Alexander