[Gnu-arch-users] tla update-config

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla update-config
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:45:44 +0200

Hi!

I've finally decided to stick my dirty little fingers into tla, and as
an experiment, implement `update-config', which is like
`build-config', but instead of rebuilding from scratch, calls update
for each config entry.

Actually, it was quite trivial, I stripped some stuff from
arch_build_config(), modified a bit, added a cmd-updatecfg.[ch]
file-pair (heavily based on cmd-buildcfg.[ch]), and that's the bulk of
the thing.

I didn't do much testing yet, nor did I add documentation, and the
code can be made cleaner, but that's something I'll do after dinner,
if there is interest in this.

Until then, get your $TLAROOT/src/tla/ from

  address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1
    ftp://bonehunter.rulez.org/archives/misc

(This was also submitted as savannah bug #5636)

Cheers,
--
Gergely Nagy