Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:41:11 -0500

--- Original Message ---
From: Nikolai Weibull <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call

>* Neil Stevens <address@hidden> [Jun 22, 2004 18:20]:
>> > The article in question has no evidence of this view. Can
you provide
>> > some?
>
>> I suggest you research what goes in in the creation of stem cell
>> lines.  Human life is created for the sole purpose of
destroying it in
>> the name of research.

Neil,

I believe that is also a false statement.  Can you provide
evidence for it?

It is my understanding that embryonic stem cells are taken from
unwanetd embryos from in vitro fertilization clincs, which
otherwise would have been thrown in the garbage, literally, if
they were not donated for use in stem cell research.

Bob